Net News Top News (MSC News)–A Kansas priest with ties to the local area has pleaded guilty to possessing child porno.Read More. top news (kair)–A sinking boat left several people trapped on an area lake; but the efforts of local authori.Read More. LOCAL HEADLINES
· ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) – A large, flightless bird native to Australia and New Guinea killed its Florida owner when it attacked him after he fell. The Alachua County fire rescue department told the Gainesville Sun that a cassowary killed the man Friday on his property near Gainesville, likely using its long claws.
· A large flightless bird that killed its elderly owner is being put up for auction in Florida. The cassowary – an emu-like bird native to Australia and New Guinea – was one of around 100 exotic pets owned by 75-year-old Marvin Hajos before it killed him earlier this month.
A Florida man was killed. flightless bird around which even experienced zookeepers take precautions. He raised the animal on his farm, along with other exotic birds, authorities said. The man, who.
· GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) – A large, flightless bird that fatally attacked a Florida man is among about 100 exotic animals from his estate now up for auction. The Gainesville Sun reports the Gulf Coast Livestock Auction will auction the cassowary that killed 75-year-old Marvin Hajos in accordance with his last wishes.
Pin by Olga Gun on in 2019 | Florida design, House design, Bars for home Why connect my Google account? Linking your Google account allows you to activate One Touch quickly and easily when you check out. You can always opt out later in Settings at PayPal.com.Bank Insider Shares Housing Market Secrets . rodrigo duterte named deputy central bank governor Nestor Espenilla as his choice as the bank’s next head, appointing an insider in a signal to the market of continuity at the helm of one of.
A giant cassowary who killed its elderly. off at an auction in the US. The flightless native Australian bird is thought to have attacked Marvin Hajos through the wire of its pen as he checked on.
· The cassowary bird, native to Australia and New Guinea, killed its Florida owner when it attacked him after he fell, authorities said Large, flightless bird kills Florida man | wtol.com WATCH LIVE
Large flightless bird that killed its 75-year-old owner put up for auction The cassowary killed marvin Hajos after he fell on his property in Florida.
· Cassowary birds (file photo) are described as having “dagger-like” claws. A 75-year-old man has been killed in Florida after he was attacked by a large flightless bird he owned. Alachua County Sheriff Department told the BBC they were called to the man’s property on Friday and found the man badly wounded by a cassowary.
A cassowary, a large, flightless bird native to Australia and New Guinea attacked and killed its owner when the man fell on his property in Florida, authorities said. of the bird and at some point.